Monday, December 8, 2008

Butterflies in December

A new award has alighted on The Barb Wire. My humble thanks to Lori, who posts many striking photos of her own at The Skoog Farm Journal.

I'm delighted to send the Butterfly Award winging along to one of the coolest blogs I know. Equine Ink offers an array of well-written posts on all things equine. I particularly enjoyed the video in this recent post.

Along with the award go these instructions:

  • Add the award logo to your blog, as well as a link to the person who bequeathed it to you.

  • Nominate at least one other blog for the award, explain why you like the blog(s), and provide link(s).

  • Leave a comment notifying your nominee(s) that the butterfly has landed.

Thanks again, Lori -- I don't know whether I deserve it, but I really appreciate it! _________________________________________________________

Are you enjoying this blog, too? Subscribe to The Barb Wire

No comments: