Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shot in the Dark: Anticipation


An intense anticipation itself transforms possibility into reality;
our desires being often but precursors of the things
which we are capable of performing.

~ Samuel Smiles
_________________________________________________________

The Owyhee Tough Sucker is less than two months away! Aaruba and I have our eyes on the 50-miler -- April 18 at the Teeter ranch in Oreana, Idaho. Who else is coming?

The above photo was taken on the morning of Aaruba's first Limited Distance race at the 2008 Owyhee Fandango, also in Oreana. You can read the ride story here.
_________________________________________________________

Want to read more posts like this one? Subscribe to The Barb Wire

3 comments:

Spartacus Jones said...

I like that shot very much.


sj

Anonymous said...

I can feel the anticipation rising....

Jonna said...

I second SJ- very nice photo.

Wish I could make it to that first ride , by I am shooting for the Owyhee Fandago... assuming the boot issue gets resolved soon.